Which book would you like me to review over spring break?

Saturday, November 16, 2013

A Message For All Woman

Tonight I'd like to share will you something that every single woman needs to hear. It changed my self image. It helped me realize one of life's biggest truths for a Christian girl: I am a princess. I am loved so much that my Father died a HORRIBLE death for me. I mean, I already knew this. But when stated this way it's so powerful.
 
So ladies, watch it. Enjoy it. There also is a guys' one available upon request.
 
 
A Message for All Woman: Click here 
 
 
I would love to hear responses on this. Does it change your point of view like it did mine?

2 comments:

  1. That was beautiful. It didn't necessarily change my view, just really reinforced something that I knew in my head was true, and put it in my heart.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found it at a time where I was honestly feeling depressed over some things. I wasn't motivated and just flat out sad. But what a beautiful reminder! I felt better almost instantly. :)

      Delete