Which book would you like me to review over spring break?

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Twenty Questions With a Fictional Character: Introducing Chrissi

Chrissandra "Chrissi" Crawford is from my currently unpublished book Ten Promises.


1.) Hello, Chrissi! Thanks for stopping by. To start this off, can you tell us a little bit about yourself?

Hey, Natalie, thank you for having me on your blog. And as for your question, my name is Chrissandra Crawford, but I go by Chrissi or Chrissi Mae. I am seventeen years old and live in Florida. I spend most of my time walking the beach or hanging with my friends.

2.) Tell us about your family. What're they like?

I live with my dad, step mom, and four younger siblings Deanna (14), Eli (9), ZuZu (7), and Joab (3). I will admit that it can be a little bit hectic, but I love it. Although occasionally I wake up with a lizard on my arm or a certain brother licking my face. *coughsJoabcoughs*

3.) What's your favorite memory that has happened in the last six months?

Probably swimming in the ocean with my best friend. I actually went underwater which is a HUGE feat for me. Or there's that time that we went to the pizza place and the waiter dropped a pizza on De.... That was pretty great too. I spent thirty minutes trying to wash the pizza out of her white shorts.

4.) If you had to spend three weeks straight with one person and no one else who would you choose?

Does it count if the person is dead? I would choose Desiree. Just because I haven't seen her for so many years! Well there's my mother too....

5.) Would you rather be out with friends or at home alone?

I love being with my friends. But I also like to read! So this question isn't fair.

6.) Describe the place that you live.

I live in Rose Hill, Florida. Rose Hill is in Southern Florida, and is very close to beaches. You can walk to one from almost any house. In the middle of the town there's a hill filled with rose bushes(where we got our name. ;D ). A man planted one every month after his wife had died. And I guess the tradition stuck.

7.) If you could live anywhere, where would you choose?

Australia maybe? It's something about their accents that makes me think that I might fall in love there.

8.) What do you think of school?

School.  It's okay. I'm weird though. I'd rather go for the academics than the people. Besides Ross and McKenzie I can't really say that I met anyone I'm all that fond of.

9.) What is your favorite subject?

My favorite subject is probably English. Well more specifically literature. Chemistry is pretty cool too.

10.) If you had to describe yourself in three words, what would they be?

Conceited. Selfish. Perfectionist. Hello, this is Chrissi's sister Deanna. I'm stealing the keyboard for a couple of seconds. Awesome. Fun. Amazing. Okay, Chrissi, you can have it back now.
11.) What do you do for fun?

Well, I already said that I like to read a lot. Watch TV. Hang out with family and friends.

12.) What do you want to be when you grow up?

Ha! What am I, five? Okay, I have absolutely no idea.

13.) If you could change one thing from your past what would you do?

I would make it so Desiree hadn't died.

14.) Do you want to get married one day? If so do you want kids? How many?

I do! And I want two kids, one girl and one boy. And I'm going to name them McKenna and Isaac.

15.) What are your religious views?

I believe in and serve the one living God who has saved me and can save anyone else.

16.) What is your favorite color?

Favorite color....orange? Pink? All of them?

17.) What is your favorite food?

I like fruit and French fries. Which I know is an odd combination.

18.) What person do you care most about?

Yeah. Not even answering one.

19.) What is the strangest thing you have ever done?

Strangest? Probably when Elia and I  tried planking at a McDonald's in England. We're so lame.

20.) What do you think of your author?

Nat, are you just looking for someone to brag about you or what? ;) She's okay. She's been nice to me compared to some other characters.....





1 comment: